Thursday, November 3, 2011

HOW THIS WORKS:

If you live near the Irvine, Orange County California area, then call or email for an appointment. I work from my home at Jeffrey and the 5 freeway. It only takes 5 minutes if you tell me ahead of time what you want. Pickup 4-6 weeks later.

If you are far away, then you can order a Prints By Mail kit. I send you a Mold kit complete with a preaddressed, prepaid envelope to return the molds to me (doorstep pickup is even included) and I make the magic happen from there. I can make multiple items from one mold. I also use flat rate shipping, so it does not cost more to ship multiple items. Go to my ETSY store or just email or call me to place your order personally. I will bill you with Paypal to pay by check or credit card. You do not need a paypal account to pay. Kits are mailed USPS Priority 2-3 day delivery. Please allow 4-6 weeks after I receive your mold back for finished product mailing.

My email is handprintlady@hotmail.com and my phone is 949-257-9176.

In business since 1997. For holdiday gifts, we offer:
personalized christmas ornaments
hand/footprint ornaments
hand/footprint plaques,
hand/footprint frames
hand/footprint vases
hand/footprint garden stepping stones
hand/footprint windchimes
hand/footprint plates/platters/mugs
hand/footprint tiles of all sizes for trivets, trays, and boxes in wood.

No comments: