Monday, August 29, 2011

Handprint Party in a Box! FREE Handprint Plaque for the Host!

How do I get a FREE handprint plaque you ask? What if I live far away like in Kansas? I am so glad you asked! It's called Handprint Party in a Box! You send email invites to your friends with a link to our website. You as the host can choose either to 1) all do the same project to keep it simple or 2) let your guests pick whatever project they want (usually you earn MORE credit towards a fancier plaque this way). Then you order your party in a box! I send you mold kits, one for each of your friends, and on the big day, while the kids are playing with each other, you can take turns making your handprint/footprint molds. They can be finished all together, putting the names/ages on each one with a sharpie marker I enclose. Then the host puts all the molds and order sheets in the pre addressed, pre-paid envelope and drops it in the mail-no need to even go to the post office!

I will send a PayPal invoice to each of your guests individually. They can pay me through Paypal with a check or credit card with one click, with or without a Paypal account. I will use the molds to make boutique quality child hand and footprint heirloom ceramic keepsakes like ornaments, plaques, windchimes, stepping stones, vases, and frames. I will send them to each of your guests by USPS Priority shipping. Finished items take 6-8 weeks to complete from the date I receive your molds back.

How to do this? Just email me at handprintlady@hotmail.com OR
call me at 949)257-9176

No comments: